Do you enjoy meeting different people and promoting products and services?
Do you enjoy speaking about hair, hairstyles and different types of hair replacement options, such as extensions and wigs?
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
If so, then WE want you on our team!
We are looking for two part-time rockstars to join our team; working directly with myself, designers, developers and support staff.
If you feel you are perfect for the job, make sure you read carefully and follow the instructions below...
Job Position 1: Content & Social Media Marketing Manager
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand the company (and its properties) online footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
This person will also be responsible for building and executing programs designed to increase results for our channel partners, equipping them with the tools they need to be successful.
• Manage all channel marketing communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.).
• Optimize and experiment to improve key metrics that both our company and channel partners care about.
• Create blog content and other helpful resources to arm our channel partners with everything they need to succeed.
• Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run.
• Track the efficiency of all channel marketing projects.
• Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
• Collaborate with designers, product marketing, development, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Provide assistance and support for live webinar trainings & streams, podcasts and other marketing programs.
Job Position 2: Office Coordinator
We are looking for a committed, hard-working person to assist with efficiency at Kapenzo™ Hair boutique. This role requires a high level of patience, sensitivity to customers, attention to detail, and customer service skills.
This person will also be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the company from providing customer service to clients at the store and online to assisting with marketing and web-based projects.
· Data entry
· Sales and Customer service
· Assist with monthly inventory count and sale reports
· Assist with ongoing projects
· Managing and maintaining the office and store location in Vaughan
· Ability to learn demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
· Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers, business owners, and decision makers.
· Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
· Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
· Maintains a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
· Assist in maintaining client relationships and referrals.
· Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls
· Adheres to all company policies, procedure, personal and business etiquette, professional courtesy
· Assisting with daily, weekly and monthly cleaning and inventory
To apply for any of these positions:
Ensure that you follow these instructions exactly or we will not review your application...
Step 1: Email email@example.com with the appropriate Subject Line based on what you are applying for. An example would be the Subject Line "Content & Social Media Marketing Manager Application"
Step 2: Attach a resume with your job history and how your experience relates to this job.
Step 3: Provide multiple examples of your best work and referrals
Step 4: Provide a Skype ID and phone number, so we can follow up with you if we feel you qualify.
Applicant MUST have excellent English written and verbal skills.
Applicant MUST be able to work remotely during Canadian (Eastern Standard) hours and have some "work hours" flexibility on an as needed basis.
Serious applicants only.